Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 scanner driver download and install for Windows 11/10/8/7 (32/64-bit). Use the ScanSnap S1500 installer driver for the first step to setup your scanner device.
Download the full ScanSnap S1500 driver, TWAIN driver, and compatible software using the driver installer (ScanSnap Home Installer). This is a driver scanner solution suitable for use for first-time installations.
Before installing, read the instructions and descriptions of each available driver to avoid errors during installation.
Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 Driver Installer
Description: This is a compatible Driver Installer for Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500. Use this driver for the initial installation of drivers and software using the internet (online).
ScanSnap S1500 Installer driver for Windows 11 (32/64-bit) | DOWNLOAD
ScanSnap S1500 Installer driver for Windows 10 (32/64-bit) | DOWNLOAD
ScanSnap S1500 Installer driver for Windows 7 and XP (32/64-bit) | DOWNLOAD
Applicable For Series: ScanSnap S1500 / S1500M
Note: Before using the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 driver installer.
After starting the Installer it may take about 3 minutes for the installation window to appear.
- To install ScanSnap Home Installer, Microsoft.NET Framework 4.8 or later is required.
- If the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 or later is not installed, please update your system with Windows Update to install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 or later.
- To install additional OCR Packages, perform ScanSnap Online Update while connected to the internet.
- Internet access is required for OCR Package installation.
- ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap is available online. To download the software, SER.NO. Required.
Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 Driver Mac
Download Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 Setup Program drivers for Mac OS. This is the first driver installation to install various compatible drivers and software for Mac OS.
Driver ScanSnap S1500 for Mac OS 12 | DOWNLOAD
Driver ScanSnap S1500 for Mac OS 11 | DOWNLOAD
Driver ScanSnap S1500 for Mac OS 10.15/10.14 | DOWNLOAD
OS: macOS Monterey 12.6 | macOS Big Sur 11.7 | macOS Catalina 10.15.7 | macOS Mojave 10.14.6 | macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 Software Download
ScanSnap Manjer Installer | DOWNLOAD
ScanSnap S1500 OCR Pack Software (Americas and Europe) | DOWNLOAD
ScanSnap S1500 OCR Pack Software (Asia) | DOWNLOAD
OS: Windows 11 | Windows 10 | Windows 8 | Windows 7 | Windows Vista | Windows XP
- Before installing ScanSnap Manager, uninstall previous versions of ScanSnap Manager.
- Save the above program on your computer and run it.
- After installing ScanSnap Manager, install each OCR Package.
- The online update function is not available for ScanSnap Manager V5.6L10. To convert the scanned image to a searchable PDF file, or to enable the “Auto” option of “Image rotation”, download the OCR Package with the relevant language and install it.
- For details about the program’s features, see the manual for the scanner model you are using.
How To Install ScanSnap S1500 Using Installer Drivers
How To Install Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 Installer Driver Correct installation instructions using the Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 installer driver on Windows.
Note: Internet access is required for installation with this installer.
- Make sure you are logged into Windows as a user with administrator rights.
- Download “WinSSInst2xxxWW.exe” to your hard drive. (“xxx” indicates the model name.
- There are some installers that come without the model name.)
- Close all running applications on your computer. Run the downloaded “WinSSInst2xxxWW.exe” file to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions from the Installation Wizard to complete the installation.
Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500: Scanner Overview
Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 offers a number of new document-handling features to help users be more organized with fewer distractions.
The ScanSnap S1500 scanner offers one-button scanning. But this fairly small scanner adds smart resolution options, leaving the end user guessing from choosing the right resolution for each document. It also detects when two sheets have successfully entered the paper feed at once, preventing jams and missed scans.
For those who rely on business card scanning to keep up with all the contacts they make at CES and throughout their work life, the S1500 adds enhanced data handling features to a card scanning Fujitsu reworked the software interface for this model, simplifying the document management process for users.
The ScanSnap S1500 comes with Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard included, which makes it easy to not only scan searchable PDF files but also collaborate with others on scanned documents such as forms.