Free download drivers Canon MG2522 for Windows 11/10/7 [32/64-bit]. Install compatible MG2522 printer drivers for print and scan functions on printer devices.
The Canon MG2522 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that includes scan and copy functions. This printer supports the latest Windows and Mac. The MG2522 has no LCD and no WIFI network capability either. The MG2522 printer is just a direct USB connection at an affordable price for the home and office.
Download the complete driver and easy steps to setup the Canon MG2522 printer. The first stage is unboxing the printer, downloading the driver for example (Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 7), installing the ink cartridge, and inserting a stack of paper into the input tray until the printer is ready to work.
Canon MG2522 Drivers Windows 11
Is the Canon PIXMA MG2522 compatible with Windows 11? Of course, you can install compatible printer drivers to take advantage of all the print and scan features on the MG2522 printer.
Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers Windows 11 [32/64-bits]
Canon MG2522 Drivers Windows 10
On Windows 10, below are suitable drivers for PIXMA MG2522 as a replacement for the setup printer from the CD or alternative drivers on the official site.
Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers Windows 10 [32/64-bits]
Canon MG2522 Drivers Windows 7
Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers Windows 7 [32/64-bits]
How To Setup Canon MG2522
- Connect the Canon MG2522 Printer Wirelessly
- Turn on your printer by pressing the “Power” button.
- On the Canon printer operation panel, click the “Settings” option.
- Select Wireless LAN Settings and then press “OK”
- Select the “Easy Setup” option from the list
- Choose your router name and provide its WEP key
- Continue with the process by clicking “OK”
- Install the printer software on your computer or laptop
- Select the “Use the Printer on Network” option when installing the printer driver
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen and complete the wireless setup on your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer.
How to connect Canon MG2522 to a Wi-Fi network
- First, turn on your printer by forcibly pressing the Power button.
- Tap and hold the “Wi-Fi” button and release it once the Wi-Fi light starts flashing.
- Press the “Black” button.
- Again press the Wi-Fi button until the network light flashes.
- Now press the “Color” or “Black” button to complete the Wi-Fi setup.
After you set up the Canon MG2522 Printer, you can print, fax, or scan documents easily and conveniently. If you encounter difficulties setting up the Canon MG2522 printer, contact us on the Contact page above.